From Edge Threat Management Wiki - Arista
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 18:21, 20 July 2020 by Jcoffin (Created page with "= Overview = 16.0 adds WireGuard VPN and UEFI installation ability. = Features = * WireGuard VPN service. * UEFI installation on most modern BIOS platforms. * Custom block pa...")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
16.0 adds WireGuard VPN and UEFI installation ability.
- WireGuard VPN service.
- UEFI installation on most modern BIOS platforms.
- Custom block page for Threat Prevention.
- Log retention configuration.
- Change IPsec config without a restart.
- Change config for OpenVPN without a restart
- Exporting JSON content columns issues
- L2TP local directory auth fails after deleting IPsec tunnels
- Export database vs. export grid
- Removing remote server from OpenVPN does not close connection