From Edge Threat Management Wiki - AristaJump to navigationJump to search
16.0 adds WireGuard VPN and UEFI installation ability as well as many small improvements and fixes.
- WireGuard VPN service.
- UEFI installation on most modern BIOS platforms.
- Custom block page for Threat Prevention.
- Log retention configuration.
- Change IPsec config without a restart.
- Change config for OpenVPN without a restart
- Exporting JSON content columns issues
- L2TP local directory auth fails after deleting IPsec tunnels
- Export database vs. export grid
- Removing remote server from OpenVPN does not close connection